We now offer an online climate education resource, Our Climate Our Future, which brings the dynamic, multimedia content of the ACE Assembly directly into your classroom or organization. Check out a trailer here.
Teachers, organizations, schools and more can check out this to get access to a host of exciting resources including:
- Climate science, told through animation and aligned with Next Generation Science Standards
- Stories from young people impacted by climate change from across the country
- Innovative climate solutions
- Opportunities for students to take action via trivia, texting and social media
- Spanish and English subtitles
- Teacher resources to use during and after Our Climate Our Future: interactive trivia, background reading materials, student worksheet, answer key and discussion guide, additional climate videos, readings and questions on climate science topics such as: ocean acidification, ice cores, El Niño and more
SPECIAL OFFER: Right now get free access to a one-year Our Climate Our Future subscription! To take advantage of this opportunity, choose “1-year” subscription from the menu on the subscription page (you need to create a login first) and on the next page enter “SHOWALLMYSTUDENTS” in the coupon code. You can use this coupon code up until June 1, 2017 to acquire your 1-year subscription.
Contact Briana Steele
Senior Program Manager
Alliance for Climate Education