We’re changing things up a bit for this week’s Friday Five. Our staff members are sharing some of their favorite quotes about education. With the school year barely in session, we figure a little motivation and empowerment is just what the
doctor teacher ordered.
1. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” -Nelson Mandela
2. “Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one” -Malcolm Forbes
3. “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence” -Robert Frost
4. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think” -Margaret Mead
5. “The goal of education is to enable individuals to continue their education” -John Dewey
Thanks for tuning in this week–we’ll be back next Friday with another Five!